Make it Your Own. Honoring Tradition: Family Rituals & Recipes
Is there a scent that takes you back to the sweetness of your childhood? During the holidays did your family share a traditional meal together? Is there a holiday movie you watched ritually each season, like Elf, It’s a Wonderful Life, or Home Alone? Do you crave the taste of a traditional family recipe from your or someone dear to you?
Traditions are stories or rituals that are passed on from generation to generation. Traditions give us a sense of...
Things I said to myself this morning:
1. I should have meditated longer
2. I’m on Instagram too much
3. My focus while meditating wasn’t very good. I couldn’t even count from 1 to 10 in my head one freakin’ time
4. I should have given my boys more fruit to eat for breakfast
5. I forgot their vitamins and we are going on vacation and their immune system has to be strong and if I just gave them their vitamins everything would be fine.
6. I hope the dinner reservation I made...
Welcome to My Rainbow: My life in words has a soundtrack, if you have Spotify listen to it HERE. Otherwise scroll down to play it.
I grew up in a suburb outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and went to an all-girls Catholic school the entirety of my school age years. I was dying to go to college for one thing: BOYS. Let’s just say that I got around quite nicely at the University of Delaware, and I don’t mean in a car. I wish I could tell you I played...